Thursday, April 16, 2015

Love Your Blog: Week 3

Ugly

The word ugly has been used to describe things for years. Most people use the word to describe something they find unattractive about other people or about themselves. But Crafters usually use the word to describe how their first projects look like while they were learning their crafts. I know I had used the word a lot when a project I had been working on did not turn out how I pictured it in my mind.
But ugly is such a negative word. It's been used to put people and things down and has been really hurtful. I woulf like to break the bad habit of using that word. Sure, it's going to be a little difficult to think of a word or words to replace it with but I'm sure if we try to think hard enough we will be able to find a better word or phrase and, hopefully, it will be a lot more positive. 

How do you feel about the word and what do you think would be the best replacement for it?
Sam <3