Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Episode 3: "Short and Sweet" April 14, 2015

I hope you'll enjoy this short episode for this week. I hope that the next episode will be longer and a little neater. I'm still trying to get the hang of being in front of the camera, so please hang in there with me. :)


Show Notes:
We went to The Gulf Coast Salute air show on Sunday.
My FO for the week: The Death Star Pillow by Patrica Castillo made out of Caron One Pound in the Medium Grey colorway and the detail in Lion Brand Vana;s Choice in the Sliver Heather colorway. 
WIP: The Mary Lennox Shawl by Kate Poe made out of Gynx yarns Merino Lace in the Auron colorway.
WIPs to work on: The Family Tree Shawl by Erica of Fiddle Knits made in Knit Picks Palette in Bark and Marine Heather colorways. (Stitch markers are Winemakersister.)
Podcast for the week; The Knitting Den Video Podcast

The ways you can find me:
Pinterest and Goodreads: Samantha Williams

I hope everyone has a great week!
Sam<3