Saturday, February 28, 2015

Year of Handmade: Prompt 4 and a Late FO Friday Post.

Ok, I know I'm behind on some posts, so lets start with the 4th prompt of the Year of Handmade.

4. Dream craft products to use.

Well, there is a lot of them. I guess with yarn it would be MadTosh, since I heard nothing but good things about it from everyone I want to try it. I really want some Knit Picks Caspian needles and Knitter's Pride Marbles needles, they look so pretty! 
And the last one is........a spinning wheel, a Ladybug would be my choice but right now I would be happy with anything. I just want to spin on a wheel. Don't get me wrong, I love my drop spindles, but I really want a wheel.



And now my FO for this week!


My mom's socks are finally finished, and hopefully they will fit her. Now to work on her's and my sister's birthday presents before I get the package mailed out.

Happy Knitting!
Sam <3