Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a great New Year eve and day. Ours wasn't very eventful, we stayed home on New Yea's Eve since I had to work the next day. We only stayed up until 11pm to watch the live stream of Disney World's fireworks that they had on their blog, then we went to bed. And I spent my New Year's Day working the big sale at my job (people are crazy, just saying). 
Since it has been a while since my last post, I'll just give a small update. I'm currently working on late Christmas presents and probably will be for a few weeks, so you might see posts about those. And I'm going to try to get a major head start for next year, maybe a present a month. 
I also got a new camera for Christmas, so no more webcam pictures! You'll be seeing more pictures from me as I play with it and learn all the settings. :) 
I'm also wanting to post more (I know I said that before, but I'm really going to try so bear with me), so keep an eye out in the future. 

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year! 
Sam <3