Friday, January 30, 2015

FO Friday: Nutkin Socks and Some Cross-stitch

So like how my other FO post was I ended up finishing my WIP from Wednesday that day or a day after I had posted about it. But I also finished something else as well.

First is my sister's late Christmas socks.

Pattern: Nutkin
Yarn: Paton's Kroy Socks Jacquards in the Fiesta colorway.
Needle size: US 3 (3.25mm)
Modifications: I did a regular toe decrease instead of the short row toe that's called for in the pattern.
My project page: Nutkin socks


And my other FO is this lovely little thing.

It's another late Christmas present for my mother, since she loves to drink tea and coffee. I had picked up this kit and a few others when I was still working at Joann's. For only 89 cents! I'm really happy with how it came out.

Did you finish anything this week?
Happy Crafting!
Sam<3