Wednesday, September 24, 2014

What's Off My Needle?

Every Fall and Winter I get in the mood to make things for other people. So when I found out that one of my friends is having a baby again I wanted to make her some handmade things for this baby. I made two Barely hats for the new baby and her one year old about a month ago. Yesterday, I had finished an Umbilical Cord Hat.

 The pattern is from Stitch n' Bitch: The Knitter's Handbook. It was a super fun and easy pattern, and will make many in the future for gifts. I used Lion Brand's Heartland yarn line in the Sequoia colorway. (To see all my notes, check out my Ravelry project that is the link above.)
I'm currently working on three more gift projects and will be starting two more, I won't say who will be getting three of them, but I will post pictures. :) 

Happy Knitting!
Sam<3