Thursday, July 10, 2014

DIY Haunted Mansion Nails Tutorial

The day before we left for Disney, I wanted to paint my nails a Disney theme but I wasn't sure what I could do. I don't have much color choice so I had to really look for an idea. Good thing my mother-in-law had some nail polish or I wouldn't have been able to do this:
They aren't the greatest, they kept getting smudge but I was pretty pleased with them. I got the idea from the Disney Parks Blog. They have quite a few nail tutorials but this one was my favorite, since The Haunted Mansion is one of my favorite rides in Magic Kingdom. So here is the link to the tutorial!
If this is something that you love like me and want to do, please post a picture in the comments! I would love to see everyone's version of this. :)

Sam<3

“Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.” 
― Walt Disney Company