Thursday, June 26, 2014

To Blog or Not to Blog That is the Question...

  Hello world! I'm back again, and hopefully for more posts in the future. I've been trying to think of what to blog about for a few weeks now, because I started to miss it a little. But I didn't know what I wanted to write about. I could blog about our Disney World trip we had at the beginning of May (which I might....eventually), but then I had an idea. I should blog about people who inspire me, who I love, who I look up to, and who I wish I knew in person. For the next few posts I'll write about these people, telling you why these people are important to me. In each post I'll start with a person who is in my life now and then end with a person that I wish I knew in real life, not just through the internet or what I hear through the media.

The Important People in My Life

1. The Most Important Person Ever!
My husband, Jordan. <3
This man is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm thankful everyday that I get to wake up everyday next to him. If it wasn't for a music website(www.jango.com)we wouldn't have started talking. I know what you're probably thinking "They met online?! I'm surprised that they're still together!" Yeah, we get that a lot. But we don't care what people think about how we met, all we care about is that we found each other there. Now we have known each other for 5 years, been together for 4 years, and married for 1 1/2 years, and still going strong. He is my rock and protector. He is the best friend I have ever had and will ever have. He's the only person I know that will put up with all my crap and still love me for it...well, other then my parents and family. Even though we are young I know that we will be together forever. He's the only person I can tell everything to and not be afraid of being judged. I can't wait to see what the future has for us. :) <3  


Celebrities I look up To

1. Demi Lovato
Picture from: music.disney.com
I've always liked Demi, ever since I had seen her on Disney, but lately I've been listening to her music non-stop. I love that her songs have such a strong message to them and when she performs them she puts her heart into it. I would love to go to one of her concerts. And when I found out she is on the the cover of the newest Seventeen magazine, I knew I had to read it. Even though she only a few years older then I am I look up to her because she's someone who is completely honest about what she went through and what she believes in. She is also super confident about the way she looks, I wish I could say the same but I'm slowly but surely getting better about it. She's someone I wish I was friends with and I wish there where more people like her. 


Who are some of your favorite people?
Have a great day!
Sam <3


“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.” 
― J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Goblet of Fire