Friday, June 27, 2014

Is It Fall Yet?

My Favorite People (Part Two)

My Favorite People in Real Life

2. My Mother

My lovely Mother.

I love my mom to death. I always came to her to talk about anything and everything and she would listen to me ramble on and on. Whenever I was upset about something when I was growing up she knew how to clam me down. I would do anything to make her happy and to pay her back for the things she gave me. I miss her so much and wish she lived closer or that I can go visit her and the rest of my family soon.

3. My Father

Me and my father.

Even though when I was a young teenager, my father and I would fight a lot, we get along now. I know that I can count on him when I need help with anything. I hope I made him proud to be a father.



Celebrities I Look Up To

2. J.K. Rowling

Picture From: firewireblog.com

Yes, I am a total Potter fan. But I also love her most recent books.(I can't wait to read The Silkworm)But the reason I look up to her is because she fought hard to be the best writer she could be and to get her books out there. She puts so much information in her books that it's like a totally different world. She also stands up for what she believes in and supports worthy charities. I would love to meet her one day and just talk about how she wrote the Harry Potter series.


3. Danny Elfman

Picture From: jewishjournal.com

Ever since I started marching band in 7th grade, I started paying attention to who wrote the score to my favorite movies. Danny Elfman happens to write the score for a good handful of them. (The Nightmare Before Christmas and The Corpse Bride)There is something about his music that I absolutely love and always hum along when I'm listening to them or watching the movies.



Sam <3


 
“One of the most scariest thing in life is when you come to the realization that the only thing that can save you is...yourself” 
― Demi Lovato