Saturday, June 28, 2014

Baking Time Is Blogging Time.

(Favorite People Part Three)

The Important People In My Life

4.  My Sister
My Sister and I.

What can I say about my sister? She was and is my role model. I looked up to her when I was younger, and if it wasn't for her I probably wouldn't be the person I am today. She is the one who got me interested in marching band, knitting, crocheting, reading, and some of the music I listen to. Every though we don't see eye to eye about somethings and don't talk as much as I would like, I know that I can talk to her about anything that was/is bothering me.

5. My Grandpa King
Me and my Grandpa.

Growing up, my family didn't have much money. Sometimes we didn't have enough for food, that's when my grandpa comes in. Whenever we were having problems, he seemed to know how to fix it. I always loved to visit him and to listen to his stories and jokes. My mom also called him the "Candyman" because he always had candy to give to me, my sister, and cousins. And the Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies will always be "Paw Paw Cookies". <3
R.I.P Paw Paw, I love and miss you so much.


6. My Uncle Bob

I love my uncle to death, if it wasn't for him, my sister and I wouldn't have started playing The Sims. He knows how to make me laugh and I love hanging out with him. Jordan and I love to go Geocaching with him (which I missed). I happy that he found someone that loves him as much, if not more, then my whole family does.


Celebrities I Look Up To

4. Tim Burton
Picture From: www.peterguber.com
What can I say? I love his movies. My absolute favorite is The Nightmare Before Christmas. There is just something about his stories that I love. Yes, they are a little dark, but that's one reason why I love them. I guess, they're just my style. :)


5. Johnny Depp
Picture from: www.imdb.com

It wasn't until I got until high school when Johnny became my favorite actor. He does an amazing job in every role he's in. It's hard to pick just one movie he was is that is my favorite. (He's in a lot of Tim Burton's movies.)But I love the Pirates movies.


6. Helena Bonham Carter
Picture From: www.wearemoviegeeks.com
 Of course she's going to be my favorite actress, being in as many of Tim Burton's movies as she is.She also isn't afraid of being herself. And she always looks lovely no matter what, she doesn't care what she looks like or what people think. That's the part about her that I really love and wish I was more like.


Who are your favorite people?
Sam <3


“I would dazzle you with brilliance, if I only had the knack. Cause I like you just the way you are.” 
― Danny Elfman