Sunday, February 2, 2014

Hello again!

So it's been a while since I last posted on here so I wanted to post something. But post what? I'm not too sure. So I'm just going to writing some random stuff. Like:
       1. The Super Bowl is on tonight, but I'm not watching it. But I am watching the Zombie Bowl (The Walking Dead) instead on AMC. Yay zombies!!
       2. A lot of difficult things are going on for me and my husband right now, so please keep us in your thoughts. Hopefully everything works out well, I'll be sure to update again soon when I have good news.
       3. I'm going to try to join the Ravellinces with the group I'm most active in on Ravelry. So let's hope I'll stick with it.
I want to try to post more but I'm not sure what to say. If you have anything you want to know or any ideas please leave a comment. I would love to keep this up.

                                                                          Sam <3