Sunday, May 19, 2013

Knitting and Crocheting Update:


The Plain & Simple Washcloth
The Pigeon Pair Washcloth
The Crocheted Washcloth
The Paris Washcloth
The Sorting Hat Washcloth
The Cotton/Linen Spa Washcloth
The Big Girl Washcloth
So for the past few weeks I've been in one of those moods were I wanted to make/work on something that is quick and easy. But the projects I had started....let's just say I fell out of love with them. So they've been banished to the WIP drawer. And I've decided that I want to make washcloths for Jordan and I. Since we don't have any of our own right now. I happen to have 5 or 6 balls of cotton yarn so I started making us some washcloths.  I finished The Sorting Hat washcloth last night and started a Deathly Hallows one an hour ago. If you want to know what kind of yarn I use, find me on Ravelry. I'm Samashwilliams94.
I hope you all had a great weekend.
                 Happy Knitting!
                                                                 
                                                                      Sam <3