Monday, April 8, 2013

Album Review: Fall Out Boy's Save Rock and Roll

Ever since I was in the 7th grade I have listened to Fall Out Boy. And when I had heard that they were taking a break a few years ago, I was bummed out. They were my favorite band and I thought they were done. But then they announced that they were releasing a new album April 15th I was excited to hear it and was hoping that it wasn't too different from their old albums, but I was surprised.
The album is probably my favorite out of all of them. They currently have the whole album streaming on their website, so go and listen to it. And I thought there was no hope for any new music, but they came out with a great album, that sounds different from songs that are out there.
Here's the link to their website:
What are you waiting for? Go listen!

Sam<3