Wednesday, March 20, 2013

On the Needles and Some Other Things.

While I was visiting my family last week, I took an easy and portable project with me. It's The Easy Lace Cowl by Donna Edgar. Of course this isn't the only WIP I have, so when I put it down, I would forget where I was in the pattern, so there is some hiccups in the first few rows, but I don't plan on this project being just like the one on the project page (to me mine doesn't look like lace, but that just me).
So to see all the details of my project just go to my Ravelry project page, I'm samashmilligan94 on Ravelry. Please feel free on PMing and/or friending me, I'll friend you back. Right now since I just started the blog, there is no group on Ravelry, and I'm not sure if I will start one. 
I hope you all had a great St. Patrick's Day this Sunday, I was at the Gatornationals in Gainsville, FL, with Jordan, his dad and his dad's girl friend, and his brother and his brother's girl friend. I'm not a big fan of drag races, but it was really fun and I suggest that you look into it.

Sam<3

Easy Cowl.