Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Nature At It's Finest.

          Ever since I was a little girl, I loved taking pictures of everything; the car, the house, mom and dad, my sister, and the cats. And I still do. But there are a few of my favorite pictures that I took over the years that was just of trees and the sky, and maybe some of flowers, that has always been my favorite. And here they are:




(Note: this picture was edited, the flower itself is white)

   
Those are a few of mine but there are two of Jordan's that I just have to share.



    Those are just a few of the pictures that I have taken over the past 2 years. But there are plenty more that you will see in the later posts to come. I hope that these pictures inspired you to get outside and take some pictures of your own. 




Sam <3










All Pictures Have A Personalized Watermark On Them. Please, If You Use Any Of My Pictures, Give Credited To Me And Jordan. Stealing Isn't Cool.